21 September 2014

35 + 36/52

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014."

DSC_2462.jpg
DSC_2468.jpg
35/52
Joshua: Practicing and creating his own music.
Jessica: Making friends.

DSC_2475.jpg
DSC_2455.jpg
36/52
Joshua: I will always have a soft spot for this boy.
Jessica: Discovering independence as I watch in the distance.

These past few weeks have been hectic and full. I decided to omit Jonas' portrait during these weeks. He's been feeling a bit under the weather and I'm not one to snap his photo when he's not up to it. After several missed days of school, we've been working hard at home to get caught up on school work. Balance that work with our other schedules and I've had little time to myself these days. The good news is he is back to school and back to soccer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading each and every comment and will reply to them here in this comment section. Thanks!

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS