04 March 2014

9/52

DSC_6839.jpg
DSC_6757.jpg
DSC_6813.jpg
"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014."

Jonas: His current passion; reading about the American presidents.
Joshua: Taking a moment to enjoy a quick breakfast before hitting the slopes.
Jessica: My dreamer, forever lost in her thoughts.

Thank you Jodi for hosting this series.

A few of my favorites from this past week include: the dreamy sepia feel found here, the small moments captured here, the every day found here and the bond between siblings here.

3 comments:

  1. Everything looks so peaceful over at your house! I love that first capture the best...I hope you don't mind if I sort of borrow your idea of the stories in bed photo sometime for my weekly shot too?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, not always!! no absolutely use the idea, make sure you link back or let me know. i would love to see it :) xoxo

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading each and every comment and will reply to them here in this comment section. Thanks!

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS